Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Baby Comes Home

Got the power steering pump installed and plumbed yesterday, also finished up the under car wiring, so this morning we tucked all the loose wires out of harm's way and called for the flatbed.



First order of business will be to clean a year's accumulation of shop dust and evaluate my sequence of events. It's far too easy to paint yourself into a corner and all the prerequisites and dependencies need to be worked out to minimize rework.



It's well situated in the garage and there shouldn't be any access issues. I'm guestimating a couple weeks to get the wiring and odd bit installations done. Robert will be working on the finish and paint for all the missing body parts while I'm busy here. I'm hopeful I'll be able to drive it back to Pro Automotive for the final reassembly in time to get a little road testing done before we load it up for EVCCON in late September. Stay tuned ...

No comments:

Post a Comment